Sending payment in the UK

If, for membership or conference dues, you need to send payment to the SSCE, there are several ways you can make payment:

1. You may send payment using a credit or debit card via the "Stripe" payment processor.

2. You may send payment via cheque to:

SSCE Treasurer Helen Dawes
Westcott House
Jesus Lane

You may set up a bank transfer or standing order direct to our account. For details, please contact the Treasurer.

If you would like to make an international payment, please read the following page.