The president of the society for 2018-2021 is Professor Esther Reed.
Former presidents include Professor David Clough, Dr. Bernd Wannenwetsch, Dr. Robert Song, Dr Susan Parsons, Prof. Nigel Biggar, Mr. Peter Harvey, Prof. Oliver O'Donovan, Lady Oppenheimer, Prof. Duncan Forrester, and Prof. Robin Gill.
- Esther Reed (President, 2018-2021)
- Elizabeth Phillips (Secretary, First term: 2017-2020)
- BJ Condrey (co-opted as Conference Secretary)
- Helen Dawes (co-opted as Treasurer)
- Susan Parsons (ex officio as JSCE editor)
- Victor Austin (Second term: 2016-2019)
- Guido de Graaff (First term: 2016-2019)
- Jennifer Moberly (First term: 2016-2019)
- John Berkman (First term 2018-2021)
- Richard Bourne (First term 2018-2021)
- Anna Westin (First term 2018-2021)
- Joel Pierce (co-opted as Postgraduate conference co-convener)
- Jennifer Leigh (co-opted as Postgraduate conference co-convener)
Members of the SSCE committee are nominated at our AGM in September and serve terms of up to three years. Committee members can also be re-nominated for a second term. Postgraduate conveners are co-opted by the AGM on an annual basis. Further details of committee duties and membership can be found in the SSCE constitution.