Sending payment from outside the UK

If you wish to send payment to the SSCE from outside the UK, you have the following three options:

1. You can send via international bank transfer (BACS)

International payments to the SSCE are handled via the Royal Bank of Scotland. To make an international payment, we request that payees provide all of the below details to your sending bank (especially the reference):

Beneficiary Account name

Beneficiary Address

Bank Name

Bank Address

Sort Code




Triodos Bank

Triodos Bank
Deanery Road
Royal Bank of Scotland 10 Whitechapel High Street
London E1 8DX
16-00-34 RBOSGB2LXXX GB11RBOS16003410000856 '20549873 Society for the Study of Christian Ethics'

If you intend to set up a domestic bank transfer or standing order, there is no need to include this information, which is only for international payments.

2. You may send payment via cheque in (pounds sterling please) to:
SSCE Secretary Elizabeth Phillips
Westcott House
Jesus Lane
Cambridge CB5 8BP