The president of the society for 2014-2017 is Prof. David Clough.
Former presidents include Dr. Bernd Wannenwetsch, Dr. Robert Song, Dr Susan Parsons, Prof. Nigel Biggar, Mr. Peter Harvey, Prof. Oliver O'Donovan, Lady Oppenheimer, Prof. Duncan Forrester, and Prof. Robin Gill.
- David Clough (President, 2014-2017)
- Jeremy Kidwell (Secretary, First term: 2013-2017)
- Kevin Hargaden (co-opted as Conference Secretary)
- Helen Dawes (co-opted as Treasurer)
- Susan Parsons (ex officio as JSCE editor)
- Margaret Adam (Second term: 2015-2018)
- Victor Austin (Second term: 2016-2019)
- Guido de Graaff (First term: 2016-2019)
- Michael Mawson (Second term: 2016-2019)
- Jennifer Moberly (First term: 2016-2019)
- Helen Barr (co-opted as Postgraduate conference co-convener)
- Jonathan Dunn (co-opted as Postgraduate conference co-convener)
Members of the SSCE committee are nominated at our AGM in September and serve terms of up to three years. Committee members can also be re-nominated for a second term. Postgraduate conveners are co-opted by the AGM on an annual basis. Further details of committee duties and membership can be found in the SSCE constitution.